Our rapidly expanding software agency is seeking an Administrative Operations Coordinator to join our company and act as a point of contact for our clients, consultants and project teams. They will be the person responsible to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities.
The Administrative Operations Coordinator responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls and scheduling internal meetings. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Ultimately, you will provide administrative, and operations support to our team and ensure all daily procedures run smoothly.
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Process and report on office expenses
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Address client’s queries (via email, phone or in-person)
- Maintain internal databases
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator, Operations Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Familiarity with office equipment, like printers, copy and binding machines
- Basic math skills
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- High school diploma; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus