We’re looking for someone to lead our Partner Affiliate program. Our rapidly expanding software agency is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to start and manage our affiliate programs.
Your duties will include:
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blog, etc to increase revenue targets.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and other promotional activities for product launches and specials.
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Creating marketing materials or affiliate (or managing another freelancer, where appropriate). Materials include brandable report, five emails, five social media blurbs and five graphical ads (e.g., banners).
We are seeking someone with the following qualification and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a similar field and
- At least 1 year experience as an affiliate marketer.
Bonus if you already have contacts in online marketing that you can recruit to the team!